Monday, May 12, 2014



Little Rock, the understated nature of the contents of your craigslist ads allowed me to assemble a show of works navigating ego, humility, esteem, and self image.  How are these qualities balanced to allow us to participate as loving, aware, productive, connectable and intimate humans?  Social and cultural pressures, environment, history, genetics, and chemistry makes the bucking pony that positive self love rides.  How far away is the image I perceive in the mirror distanced from reality?  Can a manageable amount of dysmorphic identity leave self esteem unscathed?  This exhibition perhaps raises more questions than it answers which is exactly how I like me. I mean it. (for sales inquiries follow the links to the original craigslist ads)

















No comments:

Post a Comment